First, check out this spiffy draft of my Dutch cover! I’m gathering that “The Half-Drowned King” does not translate particularly well into some European languages, so the Dutch title is “The Legend of Svanhild”. And the German title is “Crown and Fire”.
I had a great meeting with my agent last week about marketing and publicity, so this is where I start spamming you every few minutes with reminders to…wait, where are you going????
Nope, this is NOT where I start doing that. No matter how much I love an author’s writing, I end up annoyed if they spend all their time prodding people to buy their book. I’ve done some rearranging of this website, and will do some more, but this will continue to be a space where I write about my life, what’s on my mind, what I’m doing, and what I care about.
I have made some changes to the website based on my agent’s feedbac:
- The landing page is now my books page
- My bio page now has more pictures of me
- I have links in the right nav to pre-order the books from all major booksellers
- I now have a Goodreads author page–where you can ask me questions!
Some people have been asking what you can do to help the book’s success:
- Pre-order it! Amazon | B&N | Google Play | IndieBound | iBooks | Kobo
- But even if you don’t, you can set it as “Want to Read” on Goodreads and that helps
- If you have read it *waves at my mom and dad*, please leave a review, or even just a star rating on Amazon
- If you have a book blog and you’d like an Advance Reader Copy so you can read and write about it, please let me know
Thanks for being here with me on this journey!